Nutrition @ The Greenhouse
Where we partner with you to improve your nutritional intake and overall feeling of Healthfulness.
Our nutritional experts will build a detailed picture of your nutritional intake and lifestyle to develop an improved eating plan that addresses your health and healthfulness goals, from boosting your energy levels or improving concentration, mood, memory, sleep or digestion, to weight management and addressing specific health concerns. It is not a one-off consultation but rather a full analysis of your current lifestyle and consumption habits followed by an extensive consultation session. A customised programme will be created for you and follow-ups will be included to ensure you have the support you need to create new habits and long lasting change.
Ayurveda, meaning “knowledge of life”, is the world’s most ancient system of natural health care. Ayurveda is over 6000 years old and over time, much of the knowledge of this system became fragmented but, more recently, leading Ayurvedic experts pooled their knowledge into a comprehensive body of knowledge called Maharishi Ayurveda – A prevention-oriented, time-tested and holistic natural health system.
Maharishi Ayurveda helps you take control of your life by:
- Giving you understanding of your particular physical and psychological needs.
- Explaining the effects of foods, environment and experiences on your mind and body.
- Providing better understanding to give you the motivation to make the changes needed for better health
- Knowing where you are going wrong, how it affects you, and how you can restore health.
- Offering many strategies for health such as food and lifestyle changes appropriate to you: Transcendental Meditation, yoga, cleansing treatments, specific herbal and mineral preparations, aromatherapy, music therapy, etc.- to suit your needs.
- Helping you co-operate with your own innate natural healing mechanisms.
Maharishi Ayurveda Pulse Diagnosis
A unique diagnostic tool used in Maharishi Ayurveda to determine your state of health and detect any imbalances in Vata, Pitta and Kapha
“According to Maharishi Ayurveda, life reverberates outwards from the heart animating the whole body. As a result, impulses of the heart felt in the pulse contain all information about your health.”
Dr. Donn Brennan MB, BCh, BAO, MRCGP, MSCI
“Ayurveda regards the individual, not in terms of tissues and cells, but your essence and inner awareness, feelings, beliefs and intuition,” says Dr Donn Brennan, Irelands foremost Ayurvedic Physician. “All the innate knowledge and intelligence necessary for creating perfect health is already there. Ayurveda puts us back in touch with that innate intelligence.”
Maharishi Ayurveda offers a comprehensive health programmes to prevent illness and promote perfect health and long life. Ayurveda has been successfully used in the treatment of many conditions, some of which are considered chronic (long standing or persistent) disorders, these include rheumatoid arthritis, hypertension, asthma, bronchitis, sinusitis, headaches, eczema, psoriasis, constipation and non-insulin dependent diabetes among others.p>