Get your Body and Mind Ready for The Summer and Beyond
Inches, Inhibitions and Irritable Guts
Core Strength, Flexibility, A Healthy Heart, Gut and Mind
This is no ordinary fad diet. We like to improve the overall healthfulness of our clients when they put their body and mind to the challenge. We also want to make sure that we provide the support our clients need to continue with their goals after the initial 3 month challenge.
If you want to get your body and mind ready for Summer and create long lasting change, this is perfect for you;
For as little as €225 per month or €56 per week you can benefit from the following
- 45 minute Movement Assessment (normally €45)
- Unlimited Rowing Classes (to get your heart pumping and core tightening) (normally €22 for a drop in)
- Unlimited TRX Classes (to get your body in shape and grow strength) (normally €22 for a drop in)
- Fusion classes (to get the best of both!)+ to include Peppe
- Nutritional Advice
- 1 massage per month (to help your body start the detoxification process and get your Lymphatic system moving) – normally €85
- 1 Biologique Recherche Body Treatment each month (select slimming or detox) – normally €159
- 6 x infra-red sauna sessions (to boost your blood circulation and slimming/detoxing efforts) – normally €30 for 30 mins
- 4 free workshops to support your Challenge
- Final 45 min Assessment (normally €45)
A TOTAL SAVING OF €1,401!
- 4 classes per week for 12 weeks; €1,056
- 3 massages; €255
- 3 Body treatments; €477
- 6 x 30 mins saunas; € 180
- 2 x assessments; €90
We will also be giving away spot prizes for little successes along the way (we are not a fan of you all competing against each other, this is person-al, this is empowering, this is all about you and your needs!).
How Do We Measure Progress
You will see changes yourself as you go through the challenge, weightloss, your clothes potentially getting loser, feeling more energised, sleeping better, but we would also like to support you and provide ways in which you can see actual progress.
One Assessment at the start of challenge
Our Client Care Manager will ring you throughout the challenge
One end of Challenge Assessment
Assessments will take the following format
- Body stats; Body weight, Fat, Circumference, Hip to waist ratio
- Movement assessment; so whatever stats are there from consult form
- Row 1000m (progress monitored over 12 week programme)
- Mobility, strength and conditioning – again progress noted throughout
- We recommend that you set up myfitness pal on your phones to keep track on a daily basis
- Diet Check at the start and at the end
If you are on for some little weekly challenges let us know, we might even throw in a challenge for the end of the programme – taking on some of the team at The Greenhouse who are participating in the challenge – a little rowing race perhaps??!! Watch this space!
Yours in healthfulness
The Greenhouse Team
Terms and Conditions:
The Lose&Gain Challenge is a 12 week commitment from commencement of your challenge
Participants must be over 18 years of age.
Options for payment include payment in full (€675) upfront or 3 x monthly standing orders of €225.
Payment: Once confirmed as a participant on the Lose&Gain Challenge, you are obliged to complete payments for the full 3 months. The Greenhouse will not accept any liability should you miss sessions or not complete the challenge. There will be no refunds or catch-ups due to illness or injury, or for any reason within or outside of your control.
Treatments and the Infrared Sauna must be booked in advance.
The Greenhouse reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate or modify the format of the Lose&Gain Challenge.
By entering the Lose&Gain Challenge you agree to receive email newsletters and updates on the challenge (tips for example) periodically from the Greenhouse. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
Disputes: As a condition of participating in the Lose&Gain Challenge, the participant agrees that in any dispute, they hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable solicitor fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering the Lose&Gain Challenge), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
***ON CONSENT the participants agree to allow The Greenhouse to use photographs or video clips of ‘befores and afters’, work out sessions or seminar sessions in which faces of themselves may be displayed, for promotional purposes. All participants agree to allow The Greenhouse to use verbal or video testimonials for promotional purposes. Important note: Please rest assured that The Greenhouse will take into account religious or ethical traditions and beliefs when selecting photos or video clips. In addition we will choose only photographs or video that show participants and the club in their best possible light.