We have always taken your data and it’s protection seriously. Based on the introduction of GDPR, May 25th, 2018, we have amended our privacy notice. Please do get in touch if you have any questions.
If you choose to register on any part of this The Greenhouse Website or App, you agree to provide The Greenhouse with the accurate data as requested in the registration form. If you are receiving
We will only collect basic information that is relevant to The Greenhouse Project in order to provide you with the relevant product and services.
- The information provided in a form or otherwise via The Greenhouse Website will be used by The Greenhouse for the purpose of providing the services that you have requested by way of The Greenhouse Website.
- Your data is collected by two third party systems namely Phorest (our bodyworks department) and Mindbody (our Movement department) who have a data process agreement with all their clients. All data is only used by the Greenhouse Project.
- From time to time The Greenhouse will use this information for marketing purposes or to inform you about other products and services, which we think might be of interest for you and based on explicit opting into such communications.
- You have the right to access, correct, update, or delete your data by accessing the appropriate link to your profile or by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests need to be met within one month of your request.
- We will only hold your personal information for the duration necessary to allow us to provide the services that you have requested or for any additional period as required by law.
- This Privacy Notice may be amended by The Greenhouse from time to time. We will notify you of any material changes affecting our use of our personal data.